Monday, February 8, 2010

An introduction

I've wanted to have a reading/book blog for a while. I've finally found the motivation to create one. I hope you'll enjoy it. 
My goals for this blog are as follows:
~ Read 100 books by the end of 2010.
~ Write a review, progressing as I go, for each book.
~ Have a little bit of a following. I hope.
~ Start doing "Give-a ways". I've never done this before, but have plenty of books. I hope to be creative with this too.


I hope you enjoy. Please let me know how you like it and if I should change any thing.

3 comments:

  1. What's the first book going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny ~ Well, I've already read a few books this month. I think I'll start with The 13th Hour for a review. And then work down from that. I'm reading a few books right now. I'll make a list here in a couple hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new blog! You are now being followed. =)

    ReplyDelete